198. Junction Hotel

The hotel, a single-storey, weatherboard structure,

opened in 1869. Built on stone footings, it operated successfully for many years, passing through the hands of numerous licensees. It was so called as it was located on the corner of the Hamilton Hwy and the Fyansford-Gheringhap Rd.


See: A blue-stone outbuilding still stands

Photograph by C. Fox (1936)

0 views
Fyansford.com.jpg
2 Senior Downsizers.jpg
Life is ....jpg
© John Flatt 2015

Alias JFimages